Here at Concord Academy, where athletic pursuits present yet more opportunities for learning, self-expression, and fulfillment, our students are fortunate to train and compete on fields and courts that stand alongside their classrooms as remarkable facilities.
The Moriarty Athletic Campus at Concord Academy is a 13.5-acre athletic campus that is home to the school’s thriving competitive athletics programs — a place for building character, teamwork, and spirit. The Moriarty Athletic Campus hosts a traditional fieldhouse for use by players and spectators, groomed, laser-leveled, natural grass fields — among the finest in New England for soccer, lacrosse, and field hockey — as well as a baseball diamond, cross-country trails, and six hard-surface USTA tennis courts. The fieldhouse, equipped with a fireplace, a training room, and a beautiful wrap-around porch, provides a gathering place for family, friends, and spectators.
365体育投注网站In the center of campus, CA’s Student Health and Athletic Center (the SHAC) is the hub for daily athletic activities throughout the year. These athletic facilities boast outstanding wood and tempered glass indoor courts for basketball, squash, and volleyball, as well as wrestling and dance studios, a weight room and fitness center, a training and rehabilitation center, and locker rooms.
- Double-sided wood gymnasium
- Fully stocked fitness center
- Basketball practice courts and full-size competition basketball courts
- Volleyball practice and competition courts
- International glass-backed squash courts
- Natural grass soccer, lacrosse, and field hockey fields
- Baseball diamond
- Cross-country trails
- Hard-surface USTA tennis courts
- Wrestling center
- Athletic training and rehabilitation center
- Classroom space and locker rooms
- Fieldhouse with training room and spectator amenities